PDA

View Full Version : Upgrade

000GHOST000
05-01-2003, 11:49 AM
We upgraded to Invision Power Board, which is much faster, has more features, and is more secure than YaBB SE. If you find any bugs of any kind, please contact me directly.

Please note that you will have to fix your signatures and possibly your profile info.

000GHOST000
05-01-2003, 03:32 PM
sorry, during upgrade I accidently deleted all the programs that we had in the underground...I have most of them and will reupload right now, but the ones that I won't upload, you will have to resend to me with the description, name, and author

oh, and you can now use
[center][/center]
[left][/left]
[right][/right]
[marquee=left/right/bump][/marquee] or [move][/move]

Big Red Momma
05-01-2003, 03:37 PM
Please be patient while Ghost works on the forums. We are experimenting with templates to better suit the forum. Complaining and babbling about missing the old forums will be ignored and possibly deleted until we have finished organizing everything else.

Once everything is up and running a vote MIGHT be held to gather the opinions of you the people. I use the word MIGHT loosely.
-----------------
While we are currently working on the forums I have created ONE post about the new design and forum change. Any comments or complaints you wish to share are ONLY allowed to be posted there.

CLICK ME! (http://www.nhacks.com/index.php?act=ST&f=2&t=15028)

000GHOST000
05-01-2003, 06:14 PM
you can now change your display name in your profile!