PDA

View Full Version : Howdy Fellas!

ohgar_boy
12-03-2009, 11:54 PM
Hey Guys! Hopefully you still remember me.

Its been a long time since I've posted on the board, or even looked around. I got tired of seeing the same old posts never replaced by new threads so I just started to visit less and less. Just felt the inclination to check in now, though.

How's everybody doin'? Let me know what you guys're up to currently.

I'm just about to finish up my first semester of my 2nd year in College. I'm in a great graphics design program and am exactly halfway through my 3 years there.

Just curious where everyone else's lives have taken them in the last while.
(Although if this thread goes the way of all of my other posts, I expect 0 responses. :P)

-Colin

Dragoon
12-04-2009, 08:46 PM
Hey Ohgar.

I moved out of my mom's house last year after my dad died, then my apartment burned down in July. Been trying to find a job, no luck so far. So, all in all, not one of the better years I've had.

Things are starting to look up, though. Passed the GED test last month, alleviating one of the major issues preventing me from finding a job.

breakfast
12-11-2009, 09:10 PM
Just finishing up my first semester of Engineering.

HYPERION
12-18-2009, 03:02 PM
Im in the 10th but nothing has changed.

angelusthedark
12-22-2009, 07:48 PM
Just finishing up my first semester of Engineering.

Which type of engineering are you planning to go in? I'm in electrical, with a year left. But good luck, the first and second years are the toughest.

I have been doing alright. Yeah I always come by and visit the board once in a while.

Kamil
12-22-2009, 09:53 PM
howdy cowboy

EM2915
01-03-2010, 02:25 PM
Why hello there old friends.

breakfast
01-05-2010, 06:47 PM
Which type of engineering are you planning to go in? I'm in electrical, with a year left. But good luck, the first and second years are the toughest.

I have been doing alright. Yeah I always come by and visit the board once in a while.
Planning on taking the Co-Op Mech E program at the U of Alberta.

Where are you going?