PDA

View Full Version : anybody whose arms happen to be thickly muscled by steel cobras please read

Liam
06-02-2010, 01:14 AM
If you don't exercise your biceps, a good way being through the repetitive tapping of your finger tips (trust me it's an indirect exercise I know this stuff,) your steel cobra-ceps may begin to atrophy. This is a condition widely known in medical circles as "super lameness." Because the best way to lead is by example and I really care that you guys don't become super lame, I will also be doing this exercise maybe like, 5 times a day, everyday.

http://i47.tinypic.com/r7q6tl.png

please, do it for the cobras with biceps made of human

CO3
06-02-2010, 03:48 AM
I've been working out my actual biceps so much that I forgot about the steel cobra ones. I'd hate to lose Shitter access because I didn't work out enough. :rolleyes:

pitbull
06-03-2010, 03:47 AM
I am working on my biceps all the time.

Biddykins
06-03-2010, 04:14 AM
I've been working out my actual biceps so much that I forgot about the steel cobra ones. I'd hate to lose Shitter access because I didn't work out enough. :rolleyes:
I've also been working out my actual self quite a lot. Which gives me an idea for a thread! Also I had no internets for a while, but it should be fine now.

Kate
06-04-2010, 08:46 AM
Work was weird last week, I wasn't getting home until super late and then pretty much just eating and going to sleep. This week however I shall flex my biceps like the most bicep-flexing bicep flexer that e'r walked these lands.

dzemomona12
06-17-2011, 02:38 AM
I do exercises every single day. :cool:

Dragoon
06-17-2011, 08:50 AM
I like that two people, including a gravedigging spambot, felt the need to sign up for an account just to inform us that they are indeed working out. THE INTERNET NEEDS TO KNOW!

Incidentally, regarding the finger-tapping thing, my forearms are fairly well muscled compared to the rest of me (which I would describe, perhaps, as 'doughy'). I wonder if typing is responsible for that.