PDA

View Full Version : Zynga Poker Bot

breakfast
11-22-2010, 08:35 PM
Someone should write a Zynga Poker bot. It would direct HUGE traffic to the site.

There also seems to be a huge underground market of buying/selling the game's chips.

Dragoon
11-22-2010, 10:08 PM
Someone should write a Zynga Poker bot. It would direct HUGE traffic to the site.

There also seems to be a huge underground market of buying/selling the game's chips.

What exactly is Zynga poker? Generic texas hold 'em? Probably wouldn't be too hard to make something, if we could hunt down a good guide to poker statistics to go by, or something.

11-23-2010, 05:53 PM
Zynga = Facebook game cash crop.

They seem to make all of the games people are addicted to. They make farmville, Mafia Wars, and a lot of other games. People pay for chips, tokens, etc.. People would most definitely make a one time investment that would gurantee they never had to pay again. If it is made, we should promote it on facebook lol.

Biddykins
11-24-2010, 04:37 AM
Bots for any of the Zynga games would bring us amazing wealth and traffic, I've said this before.

EM2915
11-27-2010, 06:53 PM
Bots for any of the Zynga games would bring us amazing wealth and traffic, I've said this before.

Problem is no one here has the programming knowledge to make it happen.

Biddykins
11-29-2010, 09:43 AM
Problem is no one here has the programming knowledge to make it happen.
Totally incorrect on that. Charles definitely does, he's just too busy I imagine, and I'm sure other people do. Charles wasn't the only person releasing programs back in the day (though he was arguably the best).

I'm learning Java currently for programming apps on Android. Apps could bring in some money too, as people dont mind paying like $0.99 for stuff.

Jakub
11-29-2010, 11:54 PM
Totally incorrect on that. Charles definitely does, he's just too busy I imagine, and I'm sure other people do. Charles wasn't the only person releasing programs back in the day (though he was arguably the best).

I'm learning Java currently for programming apps on Android. Apps could bring in some money too, as people dont mind paying like $0.99 for stuff.
whatever happened to firebird?

12-01-2010, 10:38 AM
whatever happened to firebird?

and Lucas?

Biddykins
12-01-2010, 07:48 PM
And X? I think X and Ghost started some bot site or something and actually made a fair amount of cash off it.

EM2915
12-01-2010, 08:32 PM
Chromo used to code didn't he?

CO3
12-14-2010, 03:07 AM
Sirchris and I are about to venture into some coding prospects. When we're done I wouldn't mind collaborating on something, if anything for the experience. I can keep anyone interested posted on that situation.

Biddykins
12-14-2010, 01:16 PM
Sirchris and I are about to venture into some coding prospects. When we're done I wouldn't mind collaborating on something, if anything for the experience. I can keep anyone interested posted on that situation.
What is it you're doing?

CO3
12-15-2010, 09:27 AM
What is it you're doing?

We've recently found ourselves needing a very specific set of tools to make certain things I'd rather not discuss easier and we settled on Java due to its portability and popularity. We're not stopping with Java but merely starting. As we need it, we'll move onto other languages.

I believe we should focus on what it is we will be able to do once we learn these things. Realistically we'll be programming grunts. We wont quite have the creativity to formulate the best ideas (but we wont be mindless drones either) but we'll be able to help make a manifestation of the ideas, maintain, and expand upon what has already been zoned and built.

It'll be a while before we'll be ready to go, however. Not much has changed on the me-being-busy front and I'm doing all I can to manage my time to the best of my abilities. To be blunt you're looking at about 2 or 3 months before we're going to be seriously useful.

12-15-2010, 10:28 AM
:eek: the suspense is killing me!

breakfast
12-15-2010, 10:55 PM
We've recently found ourselves needing a very specific set of tools to make certain things I'd rather not discuss easier and we settled on Java due to its portability and popularity. We're not stopping with Java but merely starting. As we need it, we'll move onto other languages.

I believe we should focus on what it is we will be able to do once we learn these things. Realistically we'll be programming grunts. We wont quite have the creativity to formulate the best ideas (but we wont be mindless drones either) but we'll be able to help make a manifestation of the ideas, maintain, and expand upon what has already been zoned and built.

It'll be a while before we'll be ready to go, however. Not much has changed on the me-being-busy front and I'm doing all I can to manage my time to the best of my abilities. To be blunt you're looking at about 2 or 3 months before we're going to be seriously useful.
prediction: another co3 project will fail to take off let alone taxi to the runway

CO3
12-16-2010, 04:17 AM
prediction: another co3 project will fail to take off let alone taxi to the runway

Fuck you.

Biddykins
12-19-2010, 10:32 AM
Fuck you.
But you have to admit, 'let alone taxi to the runway' was pretty funny.

MSN me sometime, I'm learning Java currently and need all the help I can get.

breakfast
12-19-2010, 01:52 PM
just sayin.

i don't think i remember one project he said that he would do that got done.... let alone started

**to my knowledge and memory**

CO3
12-20-2010, 07:40 PM
just sayin.

i don't think i remember one project he said that he would do that got done.... let alone started

**to my knowledge and memory**

How many projects have I ever announced?

If so, any failed ones, think that's all me? People like you make me hate coming back here. I feel like an idiot every time I mention this place because the smart thing to do is move on. I get shit done all the time in a lot of different aspects of my life. The three or five people who actually visit this place don't even know me. If I didn't have things to take care of in the other 99% of my life that isn't Nexodyne I might have already started coding by now. Nexodyne wouldn't have been back up and running, though. A poker bot wont do that.

It's going to take more than a few people with 'a project' to fix anything. People back out of plans, and plans change. I've offered my help in a lot of different proposed ideas, but I don't think I've pitched one in a very very long time. I'm doing it not even sure if I can help. At best I would have learned as I went, but that's better for the boards than sitting around and waiting for it to go down forever or just leaving and never coming back.

So give me a fucking break.

12-21-2010, 05:18 PM
So give me a fucking break.

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_t51SYgxZ3Xw/R3gmTvIe3CI/AAAAAAAAAXI/TPhDHZW1Bj8/s400/235_profile_img1_kitkat3.jpg

You can have a break of my kit kat bar, will that do?

CO3
12-21-2010, 07:27 PM
http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_t51SYgxZ3Xw/R3gmTvIe3CI/AAAAAAAAAXI/TPhDHZW1Bj8/s400/235_profile_img1_kitkat3.jpg

You can have a break of my kit kat bar, will that do?

Yes it will.

Fucking love Kit-Kat Bars.

Dragoon
12-22-2010, 09:08 PM
Yes it will.

Fucking love Kit-Kat Bars.

Friend of mine was recently in Japan for a few weeks, I'm kicking myself for not asking him to buy me a pile of Japanese Kit-Kats. They've got like 90 fucking flavors of Kit-Kats over there.

Edit: Seriously. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kit_Kat#Standard_finger_bars

Biddykins
12-23-2010, 03:09 AM
Friend of mine was recently in Japan for a few weeks, I'm kicking myself for not asking him to buy me a pile of Japanese Kit-Kats. They've got like 90 fucking flavors of Kit-Kats over there.

Edit: Seriously. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kit_Kat#Standard_finger_bars
Came to post this. Japan are mad about Kit Kat.

12-23-2010, 08:04 AM
lol shitter'd thread.

Dragoon
12-23-2010, 06:06 PM
lol shitter'd thread.

The idea of a Zynga Poker bot seems to have played itself out, lacking any current programming ability to see it made. This thread is now about Kit Kats.

I've been looking for anywhere that will sell and ship Japanese Kit Kats to the US, but without any luck. I found one site that only seems to ship to the UK, so for any of you peoples: http://www.cybercandy.co.uk/aaasmt/index.php/url_pmet3/xdbc_4/dbtc_0/pic_1