PDA

View Full Version : Thinking of moving

Jakub
03-15-2011, 08:05 PM
I'm thinking of moving and getting the f out of shitago. Or at least get away for a good amount of time.
Thinking of going out west possibly to oregon, washington.

Does anyone live out yonder who'd be down to get a 2br place or something??

Biddykins
03-16-2011, 08:03 AM
I would, but I'm not in that country :(

Also, I love Oregon cause it has 6 letters in the name.

Ceci
03-16-2011, 12:52 PM
oregon makes me think of orange octagons

why's chicago shit?

Jakub
03-16-2011, 04:10 PM
oregon makes me think of orange octagons

why's chicago shit?
Well I shouldn't say shit, this is my home and I love it dearly. I just feel like I need to get out of my comfort zone in order to motivate myself to go to school, find a good paying job, then maybe move back to chicago.

However for now I'd like to move to those states... ski lift open all year round, short drive to the beach, mountains, canada is right there, and so is california.

i quit

03-23-2011, 04:27 PM
However for now I'd like to move to those states... ski lift open all year round, short drive to the beach, mountains, canada is right there, and so is california.

not to mention medical weed

Move to Colorado Springs or Boulder, I live in Oklahoma and go to the University which I owe money to so I can't transfer, otherwise, I'd be in Colorado for sure. Awesome medicinal bud, amazing disc golf courses, second most liberal state next to cali. but with way less substantial class division, mountains, skiing, awesome weather, and its not on the coast... which may mean no beach, but also no tsunamis, earthquakes, or other certain doom.

01Aaron
03-19-2012, 11:52 PM
I think what you have mentioned are all good.

jayashree
05-18-2016, 06:22 AM
Oregon is a good place of choice but I am not familiar with the people or place there.

Jakub
09-07-2019, 08:30 AM
chitown tho <3