View Single Post

Old 04-19-2009, 04:48 PM
Contributor of Idiocy

Rick is a splendid one to beholdRick is a splendid one to beholdRick is a splendid one to beholdRick is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShadowSturm
but I remember that it's the only way I'll ever become immortal is if I discover it by myself.

That fucking made my day. If you do discover the secret to immortality, remember me. I'd love a few hundred thousand shares of your company before you go public with that information.

Other news:

Someone has been pounding on my door. Like nonstop, ringing the doorbell, and straight up pounding on the door. I don't know who they are, but it's only happened twice. Once was around 11 am, and I didn't answer since I thought it was a friend of mine that I didn't want to see. By the time i looked through the peep hole, I saw a black man leaving -- not in a uniform or anything. Didn't recognize the guy.

Then again last night (same day as the first event), around 9:00 PM.. same thing. Knocking and ringing. Nonstop for around 10 minutes, this time as soon as I looked, I saw a white guy leaving with some sort of papers.

I'm wondering if it's the apartments to let me know I'm evicted? Next time they knock I'll answer. The only reason I didn't before is I was a bit worried it was the police, since I have a record and may possibly have a warrant out.
(7:32:05 PM) Crescent0mega: brb smoking this 4 year old cock