Thread: Zynga Poker Bot
View Single Post

Old 12-20-2010, 07:40 PM
Wordy Wordy Wordpants!

CO3 is a God.CO3 is a God.CO3 is a God.CO3 is a God.CO3 is a God.CO3 is a God.CO3 is a God.CO3 is a God.CO3 is a God.CO3 is a God.CO3 is a God.
Quote:
Originally Posted by breakfast
just sayin.

i don't think i remember one project he said that he would do that got done.... let alone started

**to my knowledge and memory**

How many projects have I ever announced?

If so, any failed ones, think that's all me? People like you make me hate coming back here. I feel like an idiot every time I mention this place because the smart thing to do is move on. I get shit done all the time in a lot of different aspects of my life. The three or five people who actually visit this place don't even know me. If I didn't have things to take care of in the other 99% of my life that isn't Nexodyne I might have already started coding by now. Nexodyne wouldn't have been back up and running, though. A poker bot wont do that.

It's going to take more than a few people with 'a project' to fix anything. People back out of plans, and plans change. I've offered my help in a lot of different proposed ideas, but I don't think I've pitched one in a very very long time. I'm doing it not even sure if I can help. At best I would have learned as I went, but that's better for the boards than sitting around and waiting for it to go down forever or just leaving and never coming back.

So give me a fucking break.