User Name
Password

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next

Old 04-12-2003, 09:30 PM
Retired

MidgetMan will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to MidgetMan
Changes to Neohacks! Results of staff meeting #1 *Click Here*

Everyone here at Neohacks has been making suggestions and the staff had a meeting on many of these suggestions today. Things will be changing and some things have been changed, if your wondering what, read on!

-A Media board has been created, talk about specific movies, albums, books, your own poetry, etc. all here!

-The Neohacks template will be changed for 2 days to test if people like or dislike it! Keep in mind this is only for 2 days!

-A Neohacks Arcade will soon be created, this will be like the underground script except it will include links to games that you and many other members have submitted!

-We need a webmaster and an announcement has been posted!

-Who Am I? has been archived, but not deleted, all who am i's will now ensue in off-topic!

-If possible soon the official neohacks rules will become a popup or an email when you register here at Neohacks, this is to make sure members read the rules.

-After this NVT the NVT board will be transformed into the 'Activities' board, there will be a stickied topic of scheduled events including ID Parade, NVT, and many other activities, but we need your help! If you have a good activity you think would be fun PM it to me!

Those are all the changes you should and will be aware of. Not all of these changes are immediate but they will soon be implemented if possible! Thank you for all of your suggestions and hopefully future meetings will be even more successful

EDIT: You are not aloud to reply to announcements, but this is an exception, if you want to comment on any of these changes please do.

http://www.inceptivenotions.com My photography website. Check it out!